Last Update :
Criminal Law has always been at the heart of the legal field. It is one such field that requires deep study and tons of experience to master. Some of the top lawyers of the country have been able to achieve these high standards only and only because of their excellence in criminal law.
- Basic Principles of Criminal Law 00:00:00
- Jurisprudence of Criminal Law 00:00:00
- Study Material | MODULE 1 00:00:00
- MODULE 1 CLPP 00:25:00
- General Exceptions 01 00:00:00
- General Exceptions 02 00:00:00
- General Exceptions 03 00:00:00
- Abetment and Criminal Conspiracy 00:00:00
- Crime against Property 00:00:00
- Offences against State & Arms Act 00:00:00
- Offences against Body 00:00:00
- Sexual Offences with Special reference to POCSO 00:00:00
- Function of CBI 00:00:00
- NDPS Act 00:00:00
- Offences Related to GST 00:00:00
- Provisions on SFIO 00:00:00
- Study Material | MODULE 2 00:00:00
- MODULE 2 CLPP 00:25:00
- Interaction with Police Officers 00:00:00
- Study Material | MODULE 3 00:00:00
- Res Gestae 00:00:00
- Electronic Evidence 00:00:00
- Burden of Proof 00:00:00
- Study Material | MODULE 5 00:00:00
- MODULE 5 CLPP 00:30:00
- Drafting of Criminal SLP 00:00:00
- Drafting of Criminal Petitions 00:00:00
About This Course
S&M Partners has made an attempt to simplify this area of law and to make it interesting like never before. The course has been designed in such a manner that every person, whether a student of first year or an advocate practicing in any court of the country will get to learn something new. The course is friendly to freshers and very easy to understand. We have brought together some of the best people in the field to provide with the best possible knowledge.
Mode of Class
The Mode of Learning will be online. The language of the Module will be partly in English and partly in Hindi.
All the modules will be prerecorded video lectures. The ID and Password to join the same shall be provided to the participants beforehand.
Participant can only join through their registered mail ID that they have filled in the Registration form.
With each Module, a written material will be provided by S&M Partners that is prepared by the Course Instructors in consultation with experts.
The written material will be in English language.
Each Module has its own importance. Hence, some module requires 2 lectures whereas some requires 4 to 5 during the course duration.
Participants may ask their doubts after the conclusion of the lecture as a special duration will be allocated to the doubt sessions.